free glass fly bottles

user davism at a1.mscf.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 4 08:18:07 EST 1995

   Thanks to everyone who replied to this posting.  We have found
laboratories that are willing to take the bottles and are working out the
shipping details.  We received many more replies than we expected so if
other labs desire to "recycle' their glass bottles to other fly labs there
are plenty of people out there willing to take them.
   I will reply to each of the labs that contacted us about the bottles to
let them know moer about what is going on.

Mary Beth