Anindya Bhattacharya ab4 at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Oct 6 12:04:20 EST 1995

Hi :
	I am a graduate student in pharmacology at SUNY Buffalo, USA.  I am
currently working on the electrophysiology of ion channels in Drosophila 
larval muscles.  I would like to apply for fellowships to support my 
research.  I am neither a US citizen nor a permanent resident (green card).
I am on student (F-1) visa.  Is anybody aware of any fellowships for 
which I can apply (except Howard Hughes and PhRMA) ? Any responses will 
be appreciated. Thank you,
			Anindya Bhattacharya

More information about the Dros mailing list