Antisense transformants

Mark D. Garfinkel mg16 at kimbark.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 27 16:59:05 EST 1995

In article <309137B2 at mail.uams.edu>,
Helen Benes <hbenes at BIOMED.UAMS.EDU> wrote:

>Dear Jens,
>
>I followed your request for informationa on antisense transformants but only
>got Mark Garfinkel's response on by e-mail subscription.

	It's the difference between post-to-newsgroup and reply-by-e-mail.
	I posted, other people replied.

	In most newsreader software, the former is done with the "f" or "F"
	key (for followup), and the latter is done with the "r" or "R" key
	(for reply). When in doubt, consult man pages, online help files,
	or one's computer system administrator.

Mark
--
Mark D. Garfinkel (e-mail: mg16 at midway.uchicago.edu)
(c) 1995; all rights reserved. Permission granted for Usenet quotation