I'm looking for deficiencies uncovery 51C

Adam Noel Harris adhar at leland.Stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 5 13:57:55 EST 1995

Centre de Biologie du D [escape code snipped] (payre at cict.fr) said this
stuff:
: I'm searching for mutants (deficiencies or P element) in the 51C region.
: For any information please contact me:
: Laurence Dubois
: E-mail adress : dubois at cict.fr

Laurence,

Somehow you have managed to get an escape code in your name field.  This
has probably made a great number of people rather upset.

I don't have the mutants you're looking for, but perhaps someone will be
able to read this version of the post and help you.

-Adam

PGP Fingerprint = C0 65 A2 BD 8A 67 B3 19  F9 8B C1 4C 8E F2 EA 0E