Drosophila cell culture

Mark D. Garfinkel mg16 at kimbark.uchicago.edu
Wed Sep 20 07:56:30 EST 1995

In article <43n5c5$pv2 at usenetp1.news.prodigy.com>,
Jeanine Regenthal <JHCW54B at prodigy.com> wrote:
>am new to the study of Drosophila [...]
>     I have just returned to work, part-time, after having severely
>injured my back. I think it will be about a month before I can put in
>some hard time at the university library... any advice you could offer,
>so I can concentrate my efforts is immensely appreciated!

	Get a head start from home. If you have a fast modem, and if
	prodigy supports web-browsing (including web graphics), you'll
	want to explore FlyBase, at http://morgan.harvard.edu/

	This should keep you very busy. In a positive, useful, sense.

Mark
--
Mark D. Garfinkel (e-mail: mg16 at midway.uchicago.edu)
(c) 1995; all rights reserved. Permission granted for Usenet quotation