Polytene Chromosome Hybridization

Paul D. Boyer, Ph.D. boyer at cs.uwp.edu
Mon Sep 25 21:48:30 EST 1995

Martin-
   I hope that this isn't taken the wrong way, but I'm unsure about your
specific request for cytology "service" without collaboration.  Isn't
that what science is all about?  I know with all the molecular biology
recipe kits that are out now days, there's little left for the scientist
to do, but isn't sharing of ideas one thing we _do_ have left?
   Correct me if I'm offbase here, I truly don't mean to be starting a
flame.

Paul D. Boyer, Ph.D.                              900 Wood Road, Box 2000
Assistant Professor                               Kenosha, WI  53141-2000
Dept. of Biological Sciences
University of Wisconsin-Parkside                     pboyer at cs.uwp.edu