pP{PZ}

Alan C. Christensen, Ph.D. achristensen at CRCVMS.UNL.EDU
Tue Apr 2 19:28:46 EST 1996

Sorry for repeating this post, but for a few days our mail system was
putting a funky return address on my outgoing mail, which may explain why I
didn't get any replies.  Please respond to achristensen at crcvms.unl.edu.

Does anyone have the plasmid pP{PZ}, which is basically the P{PZ} element
in pUC8?

Thanks,

* Alan C. Christensen, Ph.D.          "...there are those rare  *
* School of Biological Sciences        characters who study the *
* University of Nebraska               unknown product of an    *
* Lincoln, NE 68588-0118               unknown gene.  These we  *
* Phone 402-472-0681                   call lunatics."          *
* FAX 402-472-2083                            -Sidney Brenner   *