Lobe eye mutation

Victor Broder BQLW67A at prodigy.com
Fri Apr 19 20:24:14 EST 1996

I'm doing a test cross of wild and lobe-eyed and need some specifics on
the lobe eye mutation.  Is it dominant or recessive to wild? Is it a sex
linked trait?
Several crosses done mating Female wild to Male lobe and female lobe to
male wild. It was my understanding that F1 should be all lobe but that's
not what I got. I think either my stock wasn't pure or my Fi's mated with
eachother before I got to them. In any case I'm having little luck
finding the information I need. Any help is appreciated. Answers please
this group or E-mail to;
vibro at planet.earthcom.net

Thank you