Dianne Stern stern at MAIL1.CIWEMB.EDU
Tue Aug 13 13:20:42 EST 1996

                           Subject:                         Time:   2:11 PM
                           marj at               Date:   8/13/96

To Whom It May Concern:
For some reason everytime I send an e-mail to the bio-net bulletin board (last
two times) I get a response back from marj at saying:Your message
to the following recipients was undeliverable:
sorin at
Is anyone else getting this kind of response back???
All my e-mail is being posted on the bulletin board but this response is very
odd. Is someone out there playing around??  I don't think it's funny because
it wastes my valuable time!!!