Dfs in 63F-64A

SKRAUSE at SRV0.BIO.ED.AC.UK SKRAUSE at SRV0.BIO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Aug 15 11:54:14 EST 1996

Hi, Folks.

I am searching for more deficiencies in the region of 63F;64A.  I am
trying to further narrow down the region for an ems mutant that I am
studying.  I have used GN19, GN24, GN34, and GN50; all fail to
complement my mutation.  Are there any others available?  Thanks.

Also, I have been trying to local hop a P element into this gene for
awhile.  I am wondering if there are any P elements in this region that
anyone is willing to share.  Thanks.

Sue Ann Krause

PS.  I have the P elements available from Bloomington.