D.I.S. vols. 1 - 33 at Bloomington

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Mon Aug 19 15:54:30 EST 1996

Frank Butterworth has made a very kind gift of D.I.S. volumes 1 through 33
to the Bloomington Stock Center.  We now have a complete set of D.I.S. issues.
If you need an article from a backissue of D.I.S. that is not available in
your own library you may request a copy from the stock center.  Our thanks
to Frank for his thoughtfulness and generosity.

--  Kathy

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782