pWHL vector

Zeev Lev zlev at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Sun Aug 25 03:20:40 EST 1996

At 07:57 AM 8/23/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Netters
>I am using the vector pWHL for p element mediated germ line
>transformation. It is supposed to be a derivative of vector pW8 and
>constructed by Dr.F. Michiels, Martinsried, West Germany. I would like to
>know the source of lacZ in this vector to design primers in order to check
>orientation of my inserts. I would appreciate if any body can give me this
>information or reference for pW8.
>Thanks
>Venky (Email:phage at umich.edu)

Information regarding construction, map, and sequence of pP{W8} are found in
the following URL`s:

http://morgan.harvard.edu/htbin-post/moseg-rpt.script?ms00000478
http://biology.queensu.ca/~miseners/vector_pages/Dros_vectors.html

Zeev

Dr. Zeev Lev                        Tel: 972-4-829 4215
Department of Biology               Fax: 972-4-822 5153
Technion                            E-mail: zlev at tx.technion.ac.il
Haifa 32000
Israel