fruit flies science project

bengalshb9 at bengalshb9 at
Sat Dec 7 21:34:28 EST 1996

     I am participating in the George Washington Carver Science Fair in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  My project involves introducing small
concentrations of DEET, a well-known insect repellent, to Drosophila.  The
main objective in this experiment is to determine if DEET causes mutations
in the fruit fly's traits.
      What I would like to know is the best methods to examine the
Drosophila's traits, and what to look for.

                                                            Yours truly,
BengalsHB9 at