Huge Traffic Key To Internet Success...

olworld at isp-inter.net olworld at isp-inter.net
Sun Dec 15 02:56:54 EST 1996

Special Announcement - No Further Notices Will Be Sent -

GET A JUMP START AND PLAN NOW FOR THE NEW YEAR....

      We visited your Internet site, which is very attractive,
and invite you to consider our new service - opening a mirror location
on the World Wide Mall tm,  which receives avg. one million visits
(hits) mo. As you know, "if you build it they will come" does not
necessarily hold true on the Net, with Yahoo averaging Three
Thousand New Sites listed per DAY!! We are only offering this
service to sites that fit in with our business/family oriented Mall and
upscale clientele.

     A mirror site affords a considerable savings over our normal rate,
and has no effect on your existing store - you will have a second store
in a high visibility location, and Traffic is the Key to Sales.
A mirror store is not a link, all the pages are in the Mall itself.

     To jump start your new location, we are offering
A ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND announcement program for your
store opening, to e-zine and e-newsletter subscribers.

PLUS AN EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENT...
FOR THOSE WHO RESPOND BEFORE YEAR-END.
Your new store will be listed in all the major search engines with our
new "smart software" that analyzes the data input and gets you close to
the top of the most powerful and used search engines on the Internet.

     We have over 150 stores on line including International stores
from England, France, Ireland, Germany, Canada, Hong Kong, Italy,
Switzerland, even Bavaria and Lebanon.

     One storeowner, who got online just over a year ago,
grew to 5-figure monthly Internet sales, another storeowner's
business increased to over 70% international, an industrial client is
getting great response & sales, wholesalers & mfg are getting dealers
for their products, another store has built a terrific mail order business,
one store introduced a new product which started selling the first
weekend online....

IMPORTANT:
and find out how easy and fast it is to open your new location on the Mall.

(We do not keep your site address on file, as replies from a different
e-mail address cannot be matched up, or some folks want a quote for
a different site, or multiple sites. So please send back the site address
you actually want the quote for. Thanks!)

WORLD WIDE MALL tm - the most exciting shopping complex on the Internet
140+ Online Stores (US & International) Over 1 million visits (hits)av.mo.
"Shop 'til you drop at the World Wide Mall tm!!"
Phone: 505-323-2050 Fax: 505-323-2449