delta 2-3 on X or 2nd chromosome

Cahir O'Kane cok at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 05:30:54 EST 1996

In article <ad365ce100021004183e@[130.237.169.125]>, mitch at molbio.su.se
(Mitch Dushay) wrote:

> Fellow Drosophilists - I want to mobilize a P insert on the 3rd to
> get a local hop, and I want to use delta 2-3 on either the X or 2nd
> chromosome.  Can someone tell me where to get these flies?
> Many thanks.  Private email OK.
> in Stockholm       mitch at molbio.su.se

We've got P transposase on a hobo element on at least the X chromosome
(and maybe the second too). I think they cam e originally from Bill
Gelbart.

You might try Bill Gelbart directly as this way you will have the best
idea of what you are getting - but if you have any problems then get in
contact with me again and we can send you our stocks.

Regards,
CAhir O'Kane
cok at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk

--
Cahir O'Kane, Dept of Genetics, Downing St., Cambridge, CB2  3EH, UK
cok at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk