delta 2-3 on X or 2nd chromosome

Cahir O'Kane cok at
Fri Feb 2 05:30:54 EST 1996

In article <ad365ce100021004183e@[]>, mitch at
(Mitch Dushay) wrote:

> Fellow Drosophilists - I want to mobilize a P insert on the 3rd to
> get a local hop, and I want to use delta 2-3 on either the X or 2nd
> chromosome.  Can someone tell me where to get these flies?
> Many thanks.  Private email OK.
> in Stockholm       mitch at

We've got P transposase on a hobo element on at least the X chromosome
(and maybe the second too). I think they cam e originally from Bill

You might try Bill Gelbart directly as this way you will have the best
idea of what you are getting - but if you have any problems then get in
contact with me again and we can send you our stocks.

CAhir O'Kane
cok at

Cahir O'Kane, Dept of Genetics, Downing St., Cambridge, CB2  3EH, UK
cok at