(no subject)

Helen White-Cooper w-cooper at cmgm.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 4 22:07:03 EST 1996

I am looking for a marker that I can use as a control for protein
expression in the Drosophila testes.  I would like an antibody to any
protein that is expressed in primary spermatocytes, and not in any
post-meiotic stages, other than b2tubulin which I cant use.  It is also
important that the marker is not expressed in the sheath cells.  It
would be useful if this protein has nothing to do with cell cycle
progression.

If anyone has such an antibody, or has any suggestions about suitable
proteins, I look forward to hearing from you!

Helen