ubiquitin promoter vector

Ron Dubreuil ron at DRUGS.BSD.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Jan 5 11:29:53 EST 1996

Over the past several years we have been distributing a Drosophila
expression vector consisting of the ubiquitin promoter (Lee et al 1988 MCB
8:4727) in pBS. We have been using the vector to construct minigenes for
germ-line rescue of Drosophila mutations (Lee et al 1993 JCB 123:1797).  I
am putting together a description of its utility as a heterologous promoter
and I would be interested to hear how it has been used (published or
unpublished). I would appreciate it if dros-net people would spread the word.

Many thanks.

Ron Dubreuil

Ron Dubreuil
Dept. of Pharmacological and Physiological Sciences
University of Chicago
947 E. 58th St. m/c0926
Chicago IL 60637
(312) 702-9154