X-ray induced uncl alleles

Annett Behn-Krappa annett at FLYEYE.UCSD.EDU
Tue Jan 9 13:19:11 EST 1996

Hi, my name is Annett and I'm a postdoc in Charles Zuker's lab at UCSD.
 I'm looking for X-ray induced uncl-alleles (uncl=uncoordinated-like).
I already checked all the fly stock centers and asked some people working
in that area of the X chromosome, but nobody couldn't help me with my
request. So, I would like to know if there is anybody out there who might
know someone who has X-ray induced uncl allele stocks.
Thanks!