Gas-permeable slides

Alan C. Christensen, Ph.D. achristensen at CRCVMS.UNL.EDU
Tue Jan 9 10:37:40 EST 1996

Can anyone refer me to a U.S. supplier of gas-permeable microscope slides?
Thanks!

* Alan C. Christensen, Ph.D.          "...there are those rare  *
* School of Biological Sciences        characters who study the *
* University of Nebraska               unknown product of an    *
* Lincoln, NE 68588-0118               unknown gene.  These we  *
* Phone 402-472-0681                   call lunatics."          *
* FAX 402-472-2083                            -Sidney Brenner   *