Hsp70

ITO, Kei itokei at fly.erato.jrdc.go.jp
Sat Jun 8 10:37:55 EST 1996

>   I'm trying to find a refrence on expression of the hsCasper
>transformation vector. Does anyone know if it is inducible aby heatshock
>during 0-3 hours of embryogenesis? By immunostaining, I don't see
>expression of my transgene at this stage of embryonic developement;
>Kathleen Clark

It is common that the heat shock promoter doesn't work before cell
formation. If you want to induce expression before the blastodermal
stage (3 hr AEL) you should better look for other promoters, I think.

  ITO, Kei
  ERATO, at Mitsubishi-Kasei Institute of Life Sciences,
  194 Machida-shi, MinamiOoya 11, Tokyo, Japan
  email : itokei at fly.erato.jrdc.go.jp