Fax number of Halocarbon Procucts Corp.

sea yjfjk
Mon Mar 4 05:18:44 EST 1996

In article <4h9pko$m0v at gate.sinica.edu.tw>, d79102 at ym.edu.tw wrote:

> Dear fly person here:
>
> Emergency!  I need the fax number of Halocarbon Products Corp. for
> inquiring the information of the halocarbon oil products.  I am now in
> a fly lab in Taiwan.  It is difficult to find this information here.
> If you have their fax number at hand please post it here or mail it to
> d79102 at ym.edu.tw.  Thank you very much.
>
> Chi-yun Pai
> d79102 at ym.edu.tw

Try KMZ Chemicals Ltd for their halocarbon oil series. We have used a
25%/75% mixture of their H95 halocarbon oil and their H700 halocarbon oil
(respectively) with some success. This was after our voltaleff stocks ran
low.

The address is:

KMZ Chemicals Ltd
48 Station Road
Stoke D'Abernon,
Cobham
Surrey
KT11 3BN
England

tel: +44 1932 866426
fax: +44 1932 867099

We've spoken to them at length about the requirements of this oil and so
they are familiar with orders for halocarbon oils related to or similar to
voltaleff.

Hope this helps

Sean

Sean Sweeney