(none)

Young-Rok Seo young at KISTMAIL.KIST.RE.KR
Fri Mar 8 08:36:53 EST 1996

Dear Sir:

 I'm a postgraduate student from Korea university, Seoul, Korea.
My major is insect phisiology.
I'm also engaged in genetic cytotoxicalogy lab. in Doping Control Center,
KIST(Koreea Science & Technology).

 Well, I saw many paper about hsp27 of Drosophila. My current research is
cellular responding, particularly induction of hsp of Drosophila cells
induced by DNA-damaging agent. But in my country, hsp27 cDNA or antibody of
Drosphila is not available.

 So, can you kindly let me know the information(FAX OR EMAIL) of people who
studying on hsp or using anti-hsp27 antibody in Drosophila?

I am look forward to hearing of your responding.
Your help will be invaluable to me.

Best.

Young.

Young-Rok Seo.
Genetic Toxicology Lab., Doping Control Center, Korea Institute Science &
Technology, P.O.Box 131, Cheonryang, Seoul 130-650, Korea.
Fax: 82-2-958-5059
E-mail : young at kistmail.kist.re.kr