EXELIXIS Pharmaceuticals/Cambridge, MA - Research Associates (BA/BS,MS) needed with GENETICS training.

Jenny Kopczynski jennyk at exelixis.com
Mon Mar 11 15:28:26 EST 1996

EXELIXIS pharmaceuticals, inc.

EXELIXIS pharmaceuticals, inc. is a rapidly growing company focused on
defining GENE FUNCTION through genetic analysis of model organisms and
proprietary technology. EXELIXIS is exploiting homologies between humans
and model organisms to bridge the gap between gene sequence and
function, leading to the discovery of new clinical applications.

We currently have openings in the GENETICS GROUP for highly qualified
candidates.  Start dates are flexible.

We are seeking Research Associates (BA, BS and/or MS) with experience in
the genetic manipulation of Drosophila (or other invertebrates) and a
thorough understanding of genetic principals.  Experience with basic
molecular biology techniques, microinjection, polytene chromosome
analysis, or immunohistochemistry desirable.  Good communication skills
and the ability to participate in a team-oriented environment are
essential.

EXELIXIS is seeking talented individuals who are attracted to a dynamic,
entrepreneurial setting.  In exchange, we offer a progressive work
environment, competitive compensation, and encourage publications in
leading scientific journals.

For prompt consideration please send your resume to:

Human Resources
EXELIXIS pharmaceuticals, inc.
One Kendall Square, Building 600
Cambridge, MA 02139