Thanks for many replies on e-mail address

yamaoka kageyuki bun 6631 dros at HAKUSRV.TOYO.AC.JP
Fri Mar 22 00:51:57 EST 1996

In article <9603170957.AA03304 at hakusrv.toyo.ac.jp> on 17th May 1966,
I wrote :
> Does anyone know the e-mail address or the Fax number of
> Dr. Kathleen E. Whitlock at the Institute for Neuroscience,
> University of Oregon?

I got many kind replies and already made contact with Dr. Whitlock.
Please ignore the article, because still I get some e-mails about this.
I'm extremely grateful to all of netters who kindly sent me e-mails.
Kageyuki Yamaoka Ph.D.  Prof. of Biology   dros at hakusrv.toyo.ac.jp
Natural Science Laboratory, Toyo University Asaka Campus
2-11-10  Oka, Asaka, Saitama, 351, Japan.
Phone: (81)-48-468-6631 & -6717; Fax: (81)-48-468-6790