Lethal info...

B. Iyengar iyengabg at MCMAIL.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Mon Nov 4 21:42:55 EST 1996

Hello all!

I am looking for information regarding lethal mutations and
their lethal phase(s). Can somebody please direct me to any
study which has looked at a big enough sample size of lethals
and analyzed the stages of lethality and to the resolution
of all alleles in a lethal complementation group?
Do most such loci mutate only to embryonic lethality,larval
lethality or pupal lethality, or is it that their respective
alleles suggest a spread? I would also be glad to receive
any hearsay evidence for the same.
Thanks a lot for your attention.

Bala