Su(H) question...

B. Iyengar iyengabg at MCMAIL.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Fri Nov 29 18:45:59 EST 1996

Hello all!

Please correct me if I am wrong and direct me to a reference...

-is it true that a mutant hypomorphic or amorph Su(H)/Su(H) embryo does not
have any abnormality during embryonic development if it has maternal
contribution.

I know that problems kick in during pupal development and the fly dies
inside. I wonder if this question reflects my inability to sieve through
a mountain of current literature efficiently. Do I need more sleep?! :-)

Bala