ALL WRITERS!

Bassem A Hassan bhassan at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 2 09:30:15 EST 1996

James Leonard writes:

Have a manuscript you would like to get published? I work for a large New
York City literary agency with several branches.The agency has expanded
again and is now accepting new (as well as previously published) writers.
We handle ALL fiction and ALL nonfiction.

-Given that scientific research is often a mix of both, I wonder if we can
expand our readership to include the general public by employing this guy! :)
He might help us make our stories a little more colorfull!

bassem