Program for fly stocks ??

Don Gilbert gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu
Thu Oct 3 10:13:23 EST 1996

At a recent FlyBase meeting, we discussed possibly
writing software to help you and others manage fly stocks.
Would this be useful enough to invest programming
time in, or does Filemaker/whatever suit your and others
needs well enough?  If a custom fly stock program were
written, what features would you like to see in it?

-- Don

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu