Adh Df's

birchler at BIOSCI.MBP.MISSOURI.EDU birchler at BIOSCI.MBP.MISSOURI.EDU
Fri Oct 11 18:08:56 EST 1996

Dear colleagues:
        Our lab is in search of two deficiencies, Df(2L)Adh[fn3] and
Df(2L)Adh[nLA379], which when present together will produce a viable fly
that is missing the Adh gene. If you have these deficiencies and would be
willing to send a copy of each or if you know for certain that someone else
has them, we would greatly appreciate hearing from you. Thank you very
much.

                                                Jim Birchler

James A. Birchler
Professor of Biological Sciences