Drosophila Meetings in 1997

Chris Jones jonesc at cshl.org
Sat Oct 12 12:04:51 EST 1996

In article <199610110216.LAA04043 at fly.erato.jst-c.go.jp>,
asztalos at fly.erato.jst-c.go.jp (ASZTALOS, Zoltan) wrote:

Zoltan --

> Could you point a source of the list of the Drosophila Meetings in 1997? I
> really do not have any idea where to look for it. Does a source like that
> exist at all?

If you mean a centralized list of all Drosophila-themed meetings, I don't
know if there is such a source. Try FlyBase, though. A lot of such
knowledge is just commonly known in the community -- next year's US
meeting is in Chicago (I believe), though I couldn't tell you where to go
to find that out except for asking people.

--
Chris Jones (jonesc at cshl.org)