Drosophila Meetings in 1997

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Sat Oct 12 19:35:06 EST 1996

FlyBase (http://flybase.bio.indiana.edu:82/) does have a section for
Drosophila-related meeting announcements.  Click on [Announcements]
at the very top of the page from Contents View, Document View, or Brief
View, and then choose 'Meetings', or select 'Announcements, New, and
What's New from the main menu on the Topics View page, then choose
'Announcements', then 'Meetings'.

--  Kathy

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782