[bio.dros] Re: Drosophila Meetings in 1997

ASZTALOS, Zoltan asztalos at fly.erato.jst-c.go.jp
Mon Oct 14 00:54:10 EST 1996

Dear All-Who-Replied,

Thank you for your reply about my 1997 Meeting question. I really had
problems to find the Meetings file in the new versions of FlyBase. Now I
see that a comprehensive data source of 1997 Meetings does not exist--most
likely because of the precise dates of the meetings are not predetermined.
I wanted to know all the coming meeting in 1997 to decide what to chose. I
will wait a bit to the announcements of more of them.

Thanks,

Zoltan