one-hybrid system

Anthony Ponce aponce at JEEVES.UCSD.EDU
Wed Sep 18 15:39:27 EST 1996

        I was wondering if anyone knows of a one-hybrid system which can
screen for the ability of a transcription factor to recognize previously
unknown target genes from a genomic drosophila library? I know that this is
very different from a traditional one-hybrid system but if I could gain
access to one I would be extremely appreciative.  Thank you,
                        Anthony Ponce

Anthony Ponce                              Posakony Lab, Mail Code 0366
aponce at                     Department of Biology
Pacific Hall 1124B                         Univ. of California, San Diego
(619) 534-1838                             La Jolla, CA  92093-0366
fax (619)534-0566