one-hybrid system

Anthony Ponce aponce at JEEVES.UCSD.EDU
Wed Sep 18 15:39:27 EST 1996

        I was wondering if anyone knows of a one-hybrid system which can
screen for the ability of a transcription factor to recognize previously
unknown target genes from a genomic drosophila library? I know that this is
very different from a traditional one-hybrid system but if I could gain
access to one I would be extremely appreciative.  Thank you,
                        Anthony Ponce

Anthony Ponce                              Posakony Lab, Mail Code 0366
aponce at jeeves.ucsd.edu                     Department of Biology
Pacific Hall 1124B                         Univ. of California, San Diego
(619) 534-1838                             La Jolla, CA  92093-0366
fax (619)534-0566