(none)

Jacques Migeon jmigeon at FHCRC.ORG
Mon Sep 30 12:23:45 EST 1996

Dear one and all,
I have perfected a delicious pate recipe which makes use of my full fly
morgues.  Trouble is, it's so popular that I've used up all my flies.
If anyone out there has full morgues which would otherwise go to waste,
please send them to me at the address below.  Thanks!

                                            __/\__
                                           /      \
                                           \_ __ _/
                                             \  /          __---\
                                              ||          /      \_
                                              ||       __/         \_
Jacques Claude Migeon                        /  \  /-  \_  /  \   /    \
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center       |  | /      \/    \_/      \
1100 Fairview Ave N                          |  |
Seattle WA 98109                             |  |
(206) 667-4186                               |  |
jmigeon at fred.fhcrc.org                      /    \
                                            |    |
                                            |    |