EDRC meeting

Claire Russell c.russell at ic.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 04:43:23 EST 1997

Dear Carlos,
I have received the second 15th EDRC communication. There is an email address

ralchevgen at bis.bg

or

ralchevgen at biofac.uni-sofia.bg

Abstract submission deadline July 1st, same for early registration and
guaranteed hotel booking.

Good luck,
Claire

>Does anyone have more information about this year meeting than this:

   The 16th Annual European Drosophila Research Conference
   will be held September 22 - September 26, 1997, in Varna, Bulgaria.
   The first announcement should be sent out from Bulgaria soon.
   For further information please contact:

   Prof. Kiril Ralchev
   Faculty of Biology
   Sofia University
   8 Dr Tsankov Blvd
   1421 Sofia, Bulgaria.

   Fax: +3592-9630426
   Phone: +359263301

I have tried the fax number several times but it is not working at all

Carlos

Dr. Claire Russell
Department of Biochemistry
Imperial College