Info-request how to unsubscribe

UP Natural Sciences Research Institute nsri at NICOLE.UPD.EDU.PH
Wed Apr 2 03:59:20 EST 1997

Dear All,

It is quite unfortunate that the Drosophila newsgroup has been plagued
with unrelated postings. It is my optimistic belief that one of these
days this will all end (they'll soon get tired or some urgent tasks will
one day preoccupy  them, I assure you). But to all those who want to
unsubscribe the following procedure should be followed:

Send a message to biosci-server at net.bio.net (not to dros at net.bio.net)
which contains the following messages (remember to keep "subject:" blank):

unsubscribe dros
end

I do hope this works. Please see P.S. below.

Best of results,
Benjamin J. Bolival, Jr.
Natural Sciences Research Institute
University of the Philippines, Diliman
Quezon City, Philippines
email: nsri at nicole.upd.edu.ph

P.S.

in case dros is not accepted, try  "unsubscribe drosophila"