vote NO against NEO NAZI`S

Melissa Rhiannon Brookstone Melissa at asupernet.com
Wed Apr 2 22:33:44 EST 1997

In article <334079A8.5336 at elmail.cc.purdue.edu>,
   Robert Murphy <rmurphy at elmail.cc.purdue.edu> wrote:
>ezra wrote:
>>
>> <mskramer at pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il> wrote:
>>
>> Subject: NEO NAZI INTERNET GROUP
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I received the following email which is self explanatory:
>>
>> Jane
>>
>>  PLEASE HELP!!
>>
>> We have understood that a few Neo-Nazi groups are trying to create
>> (again) a usenet group where they want to keep in contact with each
>> other regarding their activities. I believe it is not necessary to
>> dwell
>> further on these activities.
>>
>> The group is rec.music.white-power
>>
>> To create such a group, they have to win a referendum that is
>> always organised when a new usenet group is created.
>> All persons with an email address, and only those, can vote in this
>> referendum.
>>
>> It is IMPORTANT to vote only once, otherwise the vote is cancelled.
>>
>> To prevent the creation of this group, you have to:
>>
>> 1. Send this message to people you know
>>
>> 2. Send an email to the following address:
>>
>>        music-vote at sub-rosa.com
>>
>>    with as contents (not 'subject') ONLY the following line:
>>
>>        I vote NO on rec.music.white-power
>>
>> Since the vote is automatic, it is IMPORTANT to send the exact line
>> as it is given above, without adding anything, not even a name.

Not to mention that there is already a white supremacist group on the net.
I think it's alt.politics.white-power or some such. And I agree with you,
that if we're to live in a free country, everyone has to be free to speak
whatever they please, as long as they're not acting illegally to follow it
up.

Unconstitutional Government Hate Crime Of The Decade!

The Colorado State Legislature Is Trying To Ban Our Presently Legal Marriage!

Read all about it! :
http://www.asupernet.com/~melissa/marriage.htm

http://www.asupernet.com/~melissa/
http://www.asupernet.com/~melissa/wpdsgn.htm
http://www.asupernet.com/~melissa/melissas.htm

Personal opinions I express are not necessarily those of the organizations I may be doing volunteer work for.
Abusive email may be posted.
Please don't send me email copies of your follow ups to my posts unless I request it.