DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS NG!

databus gnewman at mail.tyenet.com
Thu Apr 3 18:11:16 EST 1997

I would like to ask those who have not yet followed through with desire to
un-subscribe, to give your group another chance. If I had any idea that my
posts were ending up anywhere other than the intended place, I never would
have posted anything, even though that particular topic makes me lose my
sanity (as you are all obviously aware by reading my posts). I value any
form of science over just about anything I can think of (even
fruit-flies!), and I am very ashamed about my image to people of your
stature. My field is electronics, and I have also done some study in
zoolology. My primary love in life has always been Herpetology, which I
decided not to pursue after high school, going into electronics instead. I
again ask you to reconsider killing your ng. based on a regrettable
incident. I will try to find a method of tracking down the culprit, and
hopefully we will stay out of your ng. Thank-you