An apology to this ng.

databus gnewman at mail.tyenet.com
Wed Apr 2 21:17:26 EST 1997

I thought this group had something to do with flies or some related insect,
and since I've been recieving hate mail from a group I HAVE NOT BEEN
POSTING ON, I thought I should subscribe and find out what has been
happening. I certainly have no idea how my posts or other posts about this
stupid argument on this God issue have been getting on this ng., and I'm
sure there are others groups as well, but I am sincere when I say that I
have not been posting on this group, certainly not intentionally. I am
certain that these posts are being re-directed by someone or several people
involved in this flame-war, to piss-off as many people as possible, knowing
that they will send hate-mail to the suspected perpetrator. I have only
been responding to the one group that I am involved with, and I apologise
deeply for offending your group. I have noticed that anyone who is
participating in this flame-war is being posted on this group as well, and
I suspect they have no idea that this happening also! Again, I apologise
for the inconvience and bad feelings that have been generated in your ng.-
Databus