vote NO against NEO NAZI`S

James SHOTTER fkzwpn at echidna.stu.cowan.edu.au
Thu Apr 3 19:53:48 EST 1997

> >Hello people, this is a free country the last time I checked.
> >
> >Although I do not believe in white supremism or consider myself biased
> against any
> >particular race, color or gender I do feel this women is trying to
> influence people
> >to take these peoples rights away.  The rights she is trying to convince

How about people discuss the plight of the poor Palestinians on the 'West
Bank'.

This is a controversial subject because the people of Israel
(apparently 'Israel' meaning the religion rather than 'country') claim
their history consisted of their tribes living in the areas; whereas the
Palestinians are now being displaced?

I really don't know and think I had better read some history and theology...

----
regards
james