You are all Godless people!

C. Hodges chodges at 123go.com
Sun Apr 6 18:34:12 EST 1997

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997 19:42:21 -0800, Pinky <Floyd at TheWall.net> wrote:

>Andrew Hoelperl wrote:

[ignorant anti-Christian rantings deleted]

>> Andy
>
>Andy, how bout you get an education and quit
>feeding the greed of the organized relegions.
>Better yet, just get a fucking clue. Beter even,
>just get a fucking life of your own and leave mine
>the fuck alone. If the day comes as you're talking
>about, I do not fear my God. Your God gave us the
>Ten Commandments, I don't see as that I am breaking
>one. I am sure you have skeletons in your closet also.

however, the bible does say to "obey the laws of the land"  - just
thought i'd throw that in there  :)  - and you're right, _everyone_
has skeletons in his/her closet, and has no right to condemn others.
who was it that said something like "take the plank out of your own
eye"?

>When that day comes, are you sure YOU're not going to
>be groveling in front of YOUR God? OR are you Catholic

"do not judge, less you be judged yourself"

>and all your constant sinning is washed away by a few
>"Hail Mary's." What a crock of shit that is! If you don't
>like something, walk away. Why do you self-called christians

let me also point out that not all christians are like that, and ppl
like him are probably one of the main reasons christians are all
placed together in one group...

>always want to start a fuckin' fight/war? Answer me that
>dipshit! Your opinion is just that, an opinion and like
>assholes everyone has them. Now kiss my ass mother fucker!

exactly. his opinions are his own, and not those of all christians.

>Pink

C. Hodges