Is this some kind of joke?

Regena Kaye Russell rkrussell at pei.sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 1 13:05:27 EST 1997

I must say I am getting mighty tired of opening newsgroups and finding
irrelevant discussions on a) god, b) sex, c)cults, d) more god, e)more
sex, f) more cults, g) more of (a thru f) ad nauseam. All I wanted when I
logged onto bionet.drosophila was to get some very simple information
that the law office I work for needs in an insurance case having to do
with spoilage.
(Question: Fruit flies found on a pile of rotten potatoes were grey
coloured. Does this mean they are young--how many days into maturity does
drosophila melanogaster turn a darker colour?)
 I speak for millions when I say I'm NOT interested in discussing God and
fruit flies on the same damn newsgroup. And I don't think God is
interested either.

Peace & goodwill all the same,

Fred Louder