You are all Godless people!

Mike Rose mich_ros at concordia.ca
Tue Apr 8 08:17:50 EST 1997

> From now on, NOBODY respond to any of this God and Godless stuff!!!!!!
>
> It's time for all of this to stop, and for all us to get back to more
> important things.  I'm tired of reading it, and so of you, so STOP!!!!!

WHAT CAN BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN GOD?? You are godless for calling him
non-imortant. The supreme power of God shall not be ignored. You are a
sinner for denying his importance! Hell awaits all those who deny God. God
is good, to ignore is bad. We have little time left upon this planet. Read
Revelation and realise just how important this talk is!!!!!!

M.T.Johnson