You are all Godless people!

Ramblin'Rose urcrazy at what.com
Wed Apr 9 21:23:46 EST 1997

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997 09:17:50 -0400, Mike Rose <mich_ros at concordia.ca>
wrote:

>> From now on, NOBODY respond to any of this God and Godless stuff!!!!!!
>>
>> It's time for all of this to stop, and for all us to get back to more
>> important things.  I'm tired of reading it, and so of you, so STOP!!!!!
>

>WHAT CAN BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN GOD?? You are godless for calling him
>non-imortant. The supreme power of God shall not be ignored. You are a
>sinner for denying his importance! Hell awaits all those who deny God. God
>is good, to ignore is bad. We have little time left upon this planet. Read
>Revelation and realise just how important this talk is!!!!!!
>

>M.T.Johnson

There is no God. To believe such things is ignorant.  To believe that
there is life after death is childish!  We are made of atoms, which
cannot be destroyed, only changed.  We will become part of the Earth,
and nothing more....  But who the fucks cares?  God is a myth, I am
very sorry to be the one to tell you this................  To believe,
and live by the " Lord's ways" only shows ignorance.....
			Sorry,
			NoGodAnyWhere at Stupid.Com