You are all Godless people!

Alex Noble alex at elbon.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 14:50:43 EST 1997

In article <334DAC71.756D at centuryinter.net>, Samaritan
<samaritan at centuryinter.net> writes
>> I take pride in being godless
>
>...you moron.

Nice attitude, mate, that's really going to present your faith in a
positive, compassionate light.

Why should somebody neccesarily be a labelled a moron just because he is
strong enough to stand on his own two feet, and take responsibility for
his own actions? I take pride in knowing myself and my world well enough
to make decisions about the way I think, is there something wrong in not
blindly accepting some weird myth just because we're told it's true?

Take pride in whoever you choose to be, judge others more by what they
do, rather than what they think.

Alex Noble.........................................alex at elbon.demon.co.uk
  Wicked original music for your ears: http://www.elbon.demon.co.uk/es/
                     Home of Euphy Scott Productions.