You are all Godless people!

Faceless faceless at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 22:39:10 EST 1997

JA wrote:

> Replace at sonora.digicom.net wrote:

> > > go to
> > > gates,
> > >   He
> > > went.
> > > said,

> > >  going to
> > > LORD to
> > > you are
> > >  i have
> > >  the LAND

> > > Hey Andy!  Get off the puter and go out and play!  Don't come back for =
> > > four more
> > > years, dumb little shit.
> > >
> > > Skater instead of running down Andy you better lissen to him he knows what he is talking about you had better get things straight with
God.
> > bobbyd
>
> One of my former lecturers told us that .....
> Talking to God is called prayer.
> God talking to YOU is called schizophrenia.
>
> There is no God and no heaven or hell ....
>  except what we create here on earth during our messy lives, of course.
> JohnTell you what, I'll make a deal with all you christian assholes wanting
to spread your religion.  STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY AND I'LL DO THE
SAME.  NO ONE LIKES FORCED RELIGION.  WHY DON'T YOU KEEP RELIGION IN THE
RIGHT NEWSGROUPS.  Next time I see some stupid message about all us
godless heathens going to hell, I swear I'm gonna flood the Christian
Newsgroup.  Keep everything in the right place and we'll do the same.
But cross the line, and I'll do the same.  (Besides ain't that some sorta
stupid christian belief, I think it's called "Do to others as you wish do
unto you" or some other shit like that)  In short, KEEP YOUR RELIGIOUS
OPINIONS OUTTA NON-RELIGION NEWSGROUPS.

Faceless