You are all Godless people!

tHe GodFaTHeR anders0n at themall.net
Wed Apr 23 19:48:16 EST 1997

The Judge wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Apr 1997 17:59:22 -0700, "Johnny K." <ffgrave at pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Alexander Hvostov wrote:

> >JESUS FUCKS DOGS YOU SHIT SUCKING FUCKIN CHRISTIAN DIRTBAG.
> >GET A FUCKIN LIFE AND A MIND OF YOUR OWN.
> >JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HOPE OR FUTURE IN YOUR LIFE DOESN'T MEAN WE
> >PEOPLE WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR STUPID FAIRYTALES!!!!!!!!!
> >FUCK OFF LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Good thing you have a mind of your own, nobody else would want it.  If
> I had a choice of being a christian and being you, I'd be in church
> every sunday.

Amen to that!  Why do Christians have to face this bullshit on the web?
Then again I wonder why they bother putting up messages to people like
that.  As a Christian I feel you must give people their space and stop
annoying them on their private playground, because you won't get
anywhere.  You have to know them personally.

And to the hackerz/crackerz: I am learning to become a hacker so please
stop discouraging us by calling us lamerz and so forth, everybody kinda
starts out that way anyhow. Give us some time and we'll make our
contribution to the hacking community, 'cause I feel that you all
deserve something in return. Besides I LOVE WAREZ and I simply can't
exist without your accomplishments, you are my heros.

the GodFAthEr