You are all Godless people!

Peter Sims wolfie at
Mon Apr 28 16:52:48 EST 1997

Warez 'R' Free wrote:
> On 12 Apr 1997 22:09:35 GMT, "Curious" <bgates at> wrote:
> >> Andrew Hoelperl wrote:
> >>
> >> all of you who sent me that hate mail is GODLESS PEOPLE and are going to
> >> burn in HELL!  you are all going to scream and cry out to the LORD to
> >> save you but he will not.  it is too late to save your soul!!! you are
> >> going to a place forever painful to face eternal damnation, for i have
> >> decided to report your evil deeds to GOD HIMSELF!!! have fun in the LAND
> >> OF FIRE!
> >>
> >> Andy

Now I might be wrong here, but isn't God the one who's taking records of
who is good or bad? I don't think an all seeing God needs anyone to tell
him who did what and where.

As Jesus also wanted you to "love thy neighbour" [this can also be
then Andy, you are going against your own God by behaving like you are.
lighten up.

Take Care!