Message For The Millenium - Not To Do With religion

James Grady Ward jgward at
Wed Apr 30 01:44:12 EST 1997

Toby Reid wrote:

> In Russia, we have the revolt of the Armenians trying to regain control
> over Azerbajjan. Burma, Korea, Kampuchea, Ethiopia, Sudan, Latin America,
> South Africa, The Gulf War and the Kurds the list goes on and on forever.
> Not even embassy s are safe anymore, they are shelled or burned. Not a
> year
> goes by without a national Government being overthrown.

like there ever has been gobal peace before????

> Earthquakes are the sixth sign of Armageddon. Kobe for instance, massive
> destruction and loss of life. The number of earthquakes has doubled each
> year since the 1950's

where did you get this doubling of earthquakes every year?  i would
be interested to know if it is an increas in earthquakes or just
that they can record them much better now.

annapuma and unapumma in 98

44% of people think there is intelligent life besides earth
44% of people think there is intelligent life in washington DC