WANT GOOD UNDERGRADS FOR A SUMMER SCREEN IN LA JOLLA

Gary Karpen karpen at salk.edu
Wed Apr 30 04:44:35 EST 1997

We are doing a large P element screen for mutations that affect
chromosome inheritance in Drosophila.  I am willing to hire good
undergrads, preferably with experience in fly pushing, for the summer.
We are located in San Diego, specifically in La Jolla, overlooking the
ocean--in short, there are perks.  If you are an undergrad interested in
helping us with this project, or especially if you are a supervisor who
has an excellent undergrad to recommend, please contact me ASAP.
Thanks.

Gary Karpen
The Salk Institute
karpen at salk.edu